predators knife

I've read a couple times here that most folks believe it to be an RC-5 partially serrated model.

Do you mean the Predators knife or Adrien Brody? I think Adrien Brody's knife was a TOPS.

On another thread here on BF, most people say its a TOPS.

I will admit I haven't seen the movie, and am only going from memory on prior conversations/threads. It very well could be a TOPS.

Yeah, 99% sure it's a tops. It'd be wicked cool if it was ESEE though, or Busse or something. I have zero experience with tops but general consensus in the other threads is that people have heard it's a decent brand.

I'm not sure but I liked the movie. I'm a sucker for the Predators and Alien movies. The AVP movies were lousey, but I really enjoyed this new one. I went and seen it yesterday.

saw the movie last weekend and it was really good.

the knife was a tops steel eagle, and a jack crain predator machette.

take it easy
cricket

Be sure to catch the early 2011 release of BATTLE: LOS ANGELES. You will see some interesting footage of ESEE knive in there. Also, Transformers 3 is filming now and will feature our knives. We've also had some other requests for our knives in various movies and TV but nothing is nailed down yet.

Be sure to catch the early 2011 release of BATTLE: LOS ANGELES. You will see some interesting footage of ESEE knive in there. Also, Transformers 3 is filming now and will feature our knives. We've also had some other requests for our knives in various movies and TV but nothing is nailed down yet.

Refreshing to see usable hardware in movies and TV - too much focus on flash and glitz.

Refreshing to see usable hardware in movies and TV - too much focus on flash and glitz.

:thumbup:
+1 on that. first movie i saw like that was rambo. and to this day i can't exactly remember a movie that had sth usable rather than flashy

Correct!

saw the movie last weekend and it was really good.

the knife was a tops steel eagle, and a jack crain predator machette.

take it easy
cricket

Correct! (I saw the movie with him.:D)

the knife on his vest is an Extreme Ration R.A.O. - not sure how anyone can miss THAT!

NOT CORRECT!!!

rofl...I agree...but there is a serious amount of irony of saying that when he just said it was in a Michael Bay movie :D

Back