Preliminary Nettle Signup

Brian.Evans

Registered Member
Trying something new with this preliminary sign-up thread. No hard commitments needed at this time, but you will be given first shot at a spot when I'm ready to start. I'll do an actual pre-order thread once the time gets closer. Once I begin production, I will stop pre-orders. If only 8 of 10 spots are filled I will finish the last two however I want and put them in the general exchange.

After the Darts are done I will be moving on to the Nettle pattern. Preliminary pricing follows. As always Hale Storm Custom Kydex sheaths are included. Options for sheath colors and handle colors will be basically the same as the Dart. I'll have an official sign up thread in a couple weeks, but this will be a little teaser.

20CV-$135 15 spots
52100-$115 10 spots

Just reply to this thread and say which steel and how many you want. If there are more than ten people who post for 52100, just say you want one anyway. If there are enough, I might be convinced to extend the numbers.

As always, thanks for your support!

FIRST!

I'm all over this, I'd get a 20CV one for sure.

Well, I finally found a knifemaker that makes knives that I want, it makes me excited :D

I'm potentially interested but would like to get my dart first, because I have a feeling once I get that I wont really have a use for the nettle...

I may be interested in a 52100 Nettle. Can I throw a wrench in the works. If you limit the production runs (on any model), what is the possibility of having each blade have it's own exclusive number.

Back