Price Check CS Fat Game Warden

musicisevil

Gold Member
Just looking for an idea of the current value of this railroad spike. Call it used for an amateur light sharpening of original asymmetrical edge and light sheath marks on blade.
Sold to me as mammoth ivory, could be tooth? Stacked bone struck me as the most plausible handle material back when I was geeking out about it.
FwTNPBq.jpg

wjIWMjE.jpg

TVqvz0V.jpg

ePfPF8p.jpg

CHiIBdj.jpg

yvIO7vT.jpg

5yjYjxY.jpg

Last edited:
This is the most expensive Game Warden I could find on the site. It isn't a Fat one either - I doubt it's scales are mammoth ivory either but, maybe this can get ya in the ballpark?
Screenshot_20230921_215523_Samsung Internet.jpg

That Game Warden is gourgeous. Unfortunately and I assume unintentially assymetrically ground at least at the tip. Thick INFI is rare now and it's a custom shop piece with satin finish, amazing scales with liners, mosaic pins, reasonable choil and no lanyard hole. I would want $750 for it and think $500 would be the bottom dollar. Old patterns are the best patterns.

This is the most expensive Game Warden I could find on the site. It isn't a Fat one either - I doubt it's scales are mammoth ivory either but, maybe this can get ya in the ballpark?
View attachment 2329995
This is really helpful thank you! I’ve been out of the game so long I didn’t even think to check the site for comparables.
That Game Warden is gourgeous. Unfortunately and I assume unintentially assymetrically ground at least at the tip. Thick INFI is rare now and it's a custom shop piece with satin finish, amazing scales with liners, mosaic pins, reasonable choil and no lanyard hole. I would want $750 for it and think $500 would be the bottom dollar. Old patterns are the best patterns.
It’s hard to capture the bevel, but I’m almost certain it’s intentional and runs the entire edge. I’m not sure how desirable the OG assym edge is though. I appreciate your input!

This is what I would guess as well.
neat piece for sure.

Very nice blade. This looks like stacked bone.

On a custom like this the resharpening job likely reduced the value a bit.

$400-450 max would by my guess

I strongly recommend sending this knife back into Busse for a proper resharpening back to factory spec before selling.

Last edited:
Back