Price check on Aisle "Natural Outlaw"

Easy one for you guys. How much is a Like New "Natural Outlaw" going for these days. I ask because I know Busse tend to retain their value, if not outright appreciate because of the demand.

Expedient replies appreciated, as I'm meeting my buddy tomorrow night who's got one for sale.

Ron (guncollector)

Hey Gun...

Snag it at whatever the cost....

The NO is one hell of a blade...

As far as value goes..

Even the Basic model that Cliff Stamp Destroyed is worth it's weight in modified Infi...

Unless it's been cut in half with a Plasma torch it's worth the money....

ttyle

Eric...

Ron,
On the secondary market you can find them for anywhere from $200 for a lightly used one up to $250 for a NIB one. If someone is in need of some quick cash you might find a NIB one for $225.

Like Normark said it is a great blade.

Gotta throw my $.02 in too...

These guys are right on the money! The Natural Outlaw is an excellent knife. Even though it is a "mid sized" Busse, it is built just as strong as it's larger brothers. It does the work of bigger blades I own that are just not built as solid. I think you will be very happy with it.

Prices are right on the money. I was unusually lucky and got a brand new one for $200 shipped.

Dark Nemesis, How did you do that?

I am thinking very strongly on getting this blade. After looking into all of them I think this is a good choice overall.

Dark, you lucked out.

I ended up buying my Natural Outlaw (LNIB) from a buddy for $250.00, but with a $30.00 kydex sheath "thrown in". After reading the posts on this thread, I didn't negotitiate much--especially since I was given "extended terms". :)

Ron (guncollector)

So, how do you like it?

I should really ask after you use it!

I was very lucky. Another member was selling his brand new unused NO and two sheaths (standard & custom kydex) on the boards for $250.00

For whatever reason it was not selling, not even a single interested party. At the time, I only had $200.00, he agreed to it as long as I got the payment to him asap, which I sure as hell did :)

Its a great knife, perfect size, not too small for the tough jobs, and not so big that it has to stay attached to a pack all the time. My NO gets used for absolutely everything. Was strongly looking at the Satin Jack instead before buying the NO, now I'm so glad I didn't, the SJ would have left me wanting in the "heft" department I think. Can't recommend the NO enough....everyone should have one :D

Speaking of the sheaths, I just gave the standard sheath to Nimrod so he would have a spare. Joe chen made me a kicka** kydex rig for it, primarily set for horizontal back carry. WHen I get a chance, I'll put up a picture of it. Joe really thought this one through. The whole sheath is very slimline in design, but has a neck full enough to never let the knife come unsheathed by accident. Joe has got some serious talent when it comes to making kydex sheaths. I carry his work for my folder edc as well.

DN, You scored a great deal. Your sheath was with me on my elk hunt. Now I can have one wire-tied to my pack and have one sheath for my belt rig. Thanks again.

Back