• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PRICE DROP 4 holsters

ironwagon

Gold Member
Hi BF! This is a gently used Lenovo Flex 6-11IGM N5000 4G 64 10S Touchscreen. It was purchased in March of 2020 and was only used for homeschooling for my eldest son. He just upgraded to a larger laptop since he enrolled in the dual high school and college program. It comes with the original box and paperwork. He took pretty good care of it and I don't see any scratches on the screen. The whole unit looks pretty good, except a few minor wear and tear marks/scratches on the bottom of the computer.

Feel free to ask questions or for more pics.

Asking $225.....SOLD and thanks BF!

View attachment 1485573 View attachment 1485574 View attachment 1485575 View attachment 1485576 View attachment 1485577

Last edited:
Hi BF. This is a like new wool scarf. I've had it for a few years and only wore it once to the best of my recollection. It has sat in the closet since.
**It is not a Pendleton.

Asking $25 obo.....SOLD

Next up there are 3 holsters and a soft case for sale. Would prefer to sell them as lot/together sale. (The Sig does NOT come with the sale :D it's just there for a size reference)
There is an Uncle Mikes size 15 with holder that carries an extra magazine, a Bulldog holster with holder that carries an extra magazine, a PRO Tech Outdoors holster ( IIRC this was for a Ruger LCR), and also a Quest zippered case.

Asking $25 for all 3 holsters and the soft case OBO

Please feel free to PM for more pics or any questions! :thumbsup::cool:

View attachment 1485578 View attachment 1485579

Last edited:
Back