• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

**Price Drop** AVI-8 Watches For Sale

Good Afternoon BF,

For sale today I am putting up two watches from my collection that are just sitting in my watch box and not getting any love. Both of these pieces are fantastic pilot watches made by the company AVI-8. Both watches were purchased last year (2015) and are in very very good shape cosmetically(no scratches) and keep very good time(both running). Both pieces have only been worn maybe 2 times since I have owned them and I am the original owner. I also have the original bands that these came on. I no longer have the original boxes for these pieces just for full disclosure. I will ship using USPS Priority CON US ONLY! First I'll take it get it. Feel free to email me at tcolison1ATgmailDOTcom or PM me on here.

Onto the pictures and specs:

Model Name: Hawker Hunter
Model Number: AV-4009-03
Water Resistance: 50 Meter
Case Diameter: 44mm
Case Thickness: 11mm
Band Width: 22mm
Strap: 22mm Red NATO
Movement: Japanese Quartz
Asking $110 NET PayPal Goods

zISMT96.jpg

Model Name:Hawker Harrier II
Model Number: AV-4006-04
Water Resistance: 165 Feet
Case Diameter: 44mm
Case Thickness: 12mm
Band Width: 22mm
Strap: 22mm Tan 5 Ring Zulu
Movement: Japanese Quartz
Asking $100 NET PayPal Goods

V1pVezD.jpg

Stock Leather Straps:
6Q0y0Pe.jpg

The strap on the right is supposed to go with the Hawker Harrier II but I will let you choose which one you would prefer.

Thanks for looking! :thumbup:

Last edited:
Back