• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Price Drop - Esnyx modified GEC 15 Clip/Pen BEAUTIFUL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
--Price Drop-now $220.00, killer deal for this knife--

This knife is beyond beautiful. If I had unlimited funds I would never give it up.. but since I prefer single bladed knives I just can't justify keeping it. I want someone else to honor this amazing knife. From Esnyx's description:

"This is a long pull clip, with pen secondary. It has Mill Relieved stainless steel liners, bronze bolsters, blue dyed Oregon Maple Burl scales, and a double pinned shield. The blades and bolsters have a nice hand rubbed satin finish, both springs are flush at the open position (as is standard with factory blades and springs) and the action is amazing. Both blades are shaving sharp, both are centered between the liners, and neither of them have any blade play."

I have never used this knife, just taken out for very very gentle admiring and picture taking. It comes with the tube bearing Esynx's signiture. I paid $290 originally and I am asking $250.00 (now $220.00) for it now. Price includes shipping and paypal fees. First
"I'll take it" followed by payment receives the knife.

DSCN1989_zpslyxetuqq.jpg

DSCN1986_zpsm9m8d8xj.jpg

DSCN1987_zpsfmfzipzl.jpg

DSCN1988_zpsgq87hbaq.jpg

Last edited:
And if I had unlimited funds, that beauty would be on its way to me right now. :D
Always admired that one Drew. Good luck with the sale. Someone needs to jump on this good deal before I do something foolish.:D

Bob, I am trying not to do something foolish myself. It is hard with this one.

I feel foolish selling it... lol.. but trying to be responsible knowing my preferences, pending knife researves, family expenses, etc. Plus would love someone to own it that will do more then admire it from afar. This thing opens up so buttery smooth it's ridiculous : )

Drew, I'll take it per my PM.....payment sent......Thanks !

Sold to Peter, thank you! Sorry I have been out of cell range most of the day. Will ship tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back