• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(PRICE DROP)Maxpedition Monsoon, Small Special Ops sheath(Multi-cam) and others

Status
Not open for further replies.

wjswiger

BANNED
Hello All,

I've got projects at the homestead to fund, so I'm looking to sell some items....they are as follows:

(1). To begin with, I have a like new (Black)Maxpedition Monsoon that I purchased here on the forums a couple of weeks ago.....love the pack and it has hardly been used and is in pristine condition; from the Maxpedition website:

Dimensions (main compartment) : 18" (High) Tapers from 16" wide at base to 6" wide at top.
Total Capacity : Over 1600 cu. in.
Hydration (two) : Up to a 100oz/3L CamelBak reservoir (rear hydration pocket), 32oz/1L Nalgene (side pouch) (sold separately)
Shoulder Support : Wide shoulder strap (tapers from 4.5" to 3")
Waist Support : Concealable 1.5" waist strap
Empty Weight: 2.8 lbs
Optional accessories : Hook & Loop Modular Accessories, Grimloc Carabiner™

The Monsoon comes with a brand new(unopened in plastic) Maxpedition Universal CCW Holster (Black). I'm asking ***SOLD**** for the combo with $5.00 shipping and 4% paypal fees.

(2). Next, I have a like new Spec-Ops Brand Combat Master Knife Sheath 6-Inch Blade (Short) in multicam. From their website:

Features & Benefits: Fully adjustable utility / tool pouch. "550-cord" tie-down and leg-loop rigging. Unique "MULTI-FIT" KYDEX liner securely holds most blade widths and thicknesses (removable for cleaning). Tie-down loops on underside. Web loop at bottom for tie-down to packs, leg-loop, etc. Extra durability with double-layered 1000D Cordura fabric used throughout. Mil-spec. Grommet tie-downs along sides of sheath body. Jump-ready with redundant tie-down for knife handle and additional secure-down points along body and backside of sheath. • 100% Made In The U.S.A. - GUARANTEED FOR LIFE!

I purchased this to use with a Marcus Lin Sharpened Prybar but never used it. I'd like to get SPF with $5.00 shipping and 4% paypal fees.

(3). I have an Uncle Mike's size five(set up for a 4 1/2-5" barrel large auto pistol) and a Fobus Elite Concealed Carry revolver paddle holster that is set up for Taurus 85, 605 and 905 small J-frame revolvers. I paid $29.00 for the Uncle Mike's holster and would like $10.00 for it. I paid $25.00 for the Fobus and it is still in the sealed container.....I'd like $10.00 for that as well......$5.00 for shipping for each plus 4% paypal fees.

(4). Finally I have a custom leather sheath made for the ZT 550/551 knife. I purchased this off the forum a month or so ago and it is a very nice sheath, but I find myself using the pocket clip rather than the sheath. I'd like to get SOLD for the sheath plus $5.00 shipping and 4% paypal fees.

For all items, First "I'll take it" followed by a PM/Email gets the product. Please no international bidding/shipping. Thanks.

100_1057.jpg100_1058.jpg100_1059.jpg100_1056.jpg100_1055.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back