• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Price Drop-Randall Model 23 /14/15 & Survive GSO 4/5

Selling lightly used Randall model 23 with 01 tool tool steel blade. Blade is 4-1/2" of 1/4" stock. Has duralumin butt cap along with brass single finger hilt. Blade has a slight patina from minimal use. Asking $370.00 shipped. Shipping will be USPS with Ins. Payment will be USPS money order or Cashiers check. CONUS sales only and not interested in trades. ThanksJ5f7rjn - Imgur.jpg 9FuhFLQ - Imgur.jpg(((((((((((((SPF)))))))))))))))))

Last edited:
Selling lightly used Randall Model 23 Gamemaster with 4-1/2" 01 tool steel blade. Stacked leather handle, duralumin butt cap, and brass single hilt. Both sides of blade show slight patina from minimal use. Knife and sheath are in great overall condition. Asking $370.00 shipped. Shipping will be USPS with Ins. I accept USPS money order or cashiers check. CONUS sales only and not interested in any trades. Thanks

((((((((((SPF))))))))))))))

Attachments

• J5f7rjn - Imgur.jpg
    J5f7rjn - Imgur.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 127
  • 9FuhFLQ - Imgur.jpg
    9FuhFLQ - Imgur.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Selling both GSO 5 and GSO 4.1 preferably as a package(pair)deal. Neither one has been used, carried, or sharpened. Both are the stone washed finish with CPM 3V Steel and come with the factory supplied kydex sheath's. Neither one are factory 2nds. Asking $525.00 shipped for the pair. Shipping will be USPS with Ins. CONUS only and no trades. May have one or both boxes for them also. ThankszvXGuzt - Imgur.jpg fVfLPwo - Imgur.jpg

Payment will be by USPS MO or Cashiers check ((((((GSO-5 SPF)))))))))
(((((((((Both are sold)))))))))

Last edited:
Selling both GSO 5 and GSO 4.1 preferably as a package(pair)deal. Neither one has been used, carried, or sharpened. Both are the stone washed finish with CPM 3V Steel and come with the factory supplied kydex sheath's. Neither one are factory 2nds. Asking $525.00 shipped for the pair. Shipping will be USPS with Ins. CONUS only and no trades. May have one or both boxes for them also. ThanksView attachment 1537658 View attachment 1537659

Payment will be by USPS MO or Cashiers check
I’d be interested in the 4.1. Let me know if you will sell separately.

Selling both Randall 14 and 15. Model 14 has a 7-1/2" 01 tool steel blade, finger grip handle, and model C sheath. Asking $425 shipped. Model 15 has a 5-1/2" 440b stainless steel blade, finger grip handle, and model C sheath. Asking $520 shipped. Both knives have never been used, carried, or sharpened. I will include Randall logo zippered case with each knife. Shipping will be USPS with Ins. CONUS only and no trades. I accept USPS MO 49eSPcs - Imgur.jpg

14---(((SPF)))

Last edited:
Depending on price if split, I would take the 5. Looks the member above posted they would take the 4.1 so both halves would be spoken for in a split.

Depending on price if split, I would take the 5. Looks the member above posted they would take the 4.1 so both halves would be spoken for in a split.
Yeah I can do a split with new prices. $255 for GSO 5 and $245 for GSO 4.1

Back