• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PRICE DROP: Ray-Ban Classic Wayfarer Polarized

Payment through paypal Goods and services only, prices include shipping and paypal fees.
Prompt payment expected. First "I'll take it" has dibs. Not interested in trades.
I reserve the right to refuse a sale to anyone for any reason.

I'm looking to sell a pair of Polarized Ray-Ban Wayfarers, these are the classic wayfarers not the new wayfarer. These were worn casually for a few months and spent their life in the case when they weren't on my head. The condition is very good but there are some minor scratches on the temple arms from wear, I've tried to capture them in the last photo, otherwise these are in great shape. Original case, box, and paperwork are included Asking: $100 $90 $80 SOLD!

https://imgur.com/a/WNBNzB6

Best way to contact me is by PM. My paypal address is: shmavey94@yahoo.com If you can't PM post a comment and email me at: shmavey@gmail.com (be sure to include your bladeforums user name in the email). Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Last edited:
They have glossy black acetate frames with green colored lenses. The classic color scheme.

Back