• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*price drop* Sebenza sale LG 21cf / SM micarta insingo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Large 21cf knife art exclusive. DOB 8/21/14 User, blade has been reprofiled and sharpened to mirrors edge. Scratches on blade good overall condition. Tip could use a bit of sharpening. Asking 350 comes with Crk leather slip.

Sebenza 25 DOB 2/28/13 like new, virgin blade no snail trails. Microscopic dent on tip of scale pictured. Asking **SOLD**

Small micarta insingo DOB 5/31/2012 used and sharpened, good condition. Asking 310 comes with small Crk leather slip

All knives come with original box and birth card.

Last edited:
Can you share the birthdates on these?

Yes sir, original post updated. Only thing I can't confirm yet is the year on the cf, but pretty sure it's 14.

What's included? Do all have box, birthcard, etc?

Cf includes everything except for grease.

25 has a used cleaning cloth, no grease or loctite. Has box and paperwork.

Sm insingo has just box paperwork and spare lanyard.

Thanks for all the interest guys. Zaan not for sale since I don't have paperwork on it. It's also my edc.

Hello,

I would like to offer you $250.00 for the Small micarta insingo DOB 5/31/2012 used and sharpened, good condition with the small Crk leather slip.

Thanks,

It's common courtesy to send offers via PM/email...:thumbup:

2/9/2016 10:45PM

Hello,

I would like to make you an offer for the Small micarta insingo DOB 5/31/2012 used and sharpened, good condition with the small Crk leather slip.
Unfortunately I do not have privileges to send you an email offer and if I do I am uncertain how to do this. If you will contact me, I will make my offer
for this knife in a reply to you if that will work.

Thanks,

91bravo, Is the message I posted acceptable and within the parameters of protocol to thegamettt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back