• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PRICE DROP - Socom Elite, Kunwu TAO II

James Wolf

Gold Member
Kunwu TAO II - Vanex

This version has the Ti clip and 2 wire clips. It has been carried a few times and has done basically no cutting other than opening mail. The edge is as sharp as from factory. Asking $220 $200 Includes shipping.

Microtech Socom Elite- Manual

Has only been in the pocket a handful of times and sliced a few sheets of paper. Edge is factory sharp. Everything is sold on the knife, but it just wasn’t for me. Asking $275 sold.

Includes shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_3046.jpeg
    IMG_3046.jpeg
    176.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3047.jpeg
    IMG_3047.jpeg
    111.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3048.jpeg
    IMG_3048.jpeg
    93.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2770.jpeg
    IMG_2770.jpeg
    91.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2769.jpeg
    IMG_2769.jpeg
    123.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2773.jpeg
    IMG_2773.jpeg
    90.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Kunwu TAO II - Vanex

This version has the Ti clip and 2 wire clips. It has been carried a few times and has done basically no cutting other than opening mail. The edge is as sharp as from factory. Asking $220 $200 Includes shipping.

Microtech Socom Elite- Manual

Has only been in the pocket a handful of times and sliced a few sheets of paper. Edge is factory sharp. Everything is sold on the knife, but it just wasn’t for me. Asking $275 $250. Includes shipping.
Can you pm regarding Socom

Hello? Has this item been reposted or sold?Please respond so I can purchase the Tao you are selling, or complete an order w/RSC. Thank you

Hello? Has this item been reposted or sold?Please respond so I can purchase the Tao you are selling, or complete an order w/RSC. Thank you
Sorry for the slow response. I have been on travel for work and hadn’t checked on this post the last 2 days. That is my faults.

Back