• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PRICE DROP Spyderco exclusives! K390 PM2, 204P Domino, & S90V Manix2 LW!

halden.doerge

I'll Sharpen Your Knife
Gold Member
Well, I've been on a buying spree for months, so now the culling must begin to recoup some funds. These are for sale only, no trades, and all transactions will be by PayPal Goods and Services. The prices include shipping and paypal fees. PM me for paypal info or with any questions.

Up for sale I have the following:

Benchmade 940-1701: Going Gear exclusive version with red CTEK inlays and 20CV blade. Has been carried, but shows no signs of wear that I can detect. Smooth, drop shut action, no play, factory edge is even and razor sharp. Centering is maybe a hair off. Comes with box and all original paperwork. Price on this one: $OLD

Benchmade 940-1702: REI exclusive version with green G10 scales and S30V blade. Has been pocketed once, but not used for anything other than a paper cut test. Smooth, drop shut action, no play, factory edge is even and razor sharp. Centering is perfect on this one. Comes with box and all original paperwork. Price on this one: $OLD

Benchmade 533 Mini Bugout: Orange FRN handle and S30V blade. Has been pocketed once, but not used for anything other than a paper cut test. Smooth, drop shut action, no play, factory edge is even and razor sharp. Centering is perfect on this one. Comes with box and all original paperwork. Price on this one: $OLD

Benchmade 533BK Mini Bugout: White FRN handle and DLC coated S30V blade. Has been pocketed once, but not used for anything other than a paper cut test. Smooth, but not quite drop shut action, no play, factory edge is even and razor sharp. Centering is perfect on this one. Comes with box and all original paperwork. Price on this one: $OLD

Spyderco Paramilitary 2 Flytanium/K390: This is a build project I did a while back, but that I'm just not carrying, so it needs a new home. Flytanium TI scales, purple anodized hardware and backspacer, and purple anodized TI LynchNW deep carry clip have been added. The knife is the BentoBox exclusive in K390. Smooth, fall shut action, no play, factory edge is even and razor sharp. Centering is perfect on this one. It has been carried several times, and the edge has been stropped to maintain shaving sharpness. No original scales or hardware are included on this one, as I no longer have them. Lanyard which matches the purple hardware can be left on or removed if you prefer. Comes with box and all original paperwork. Price on this one: $215

Spyderco Domino: BentoBox exclusive version with CTS 204P steel and blue G10 front scale. Smooth, drop shut action, snappy detent, flips easily with no wrist, no play, factory edge is even and razor sharp. Centering is perfect on this one. Comes with box and all original paperwork. Has been carried and used lightly, stropped to maintain shaving sharpness. Price on this one: $OLD

Spyderco Manix2 LW: Cuttlery Shoppe exclusive version with S90V steel, DLC coating and orange FRN scales. Smooth, drop shut action, no play, factory edge is even and razor sharp. Centering is perfect on this one. Comes with box and all original paperwork. Has only done a paper cut test, no other use on this one. Price on this one: $OLD

d1vcRrE.jpg

xfyglGJ.jpg

Aun6rCw.jpg

vmPqvN5.jpg

For more pics of any knife just PM or email me, happy to provide them.

Prices are all in via paypal only, and include all shipping and paypal fees. Shipping in CONUS only. NO TRADES, funds need to be recouped, you know how it is.

First I'll take it followed by and email or PM gets it. You can email me at halden.doerge at gmail. Check my feedback and buy with confidence. I stand behind all my knives and, where applicable, sharpening work. If you want additional pics, I am happy to provide them, just email or PM me, but an "I'll take it" always takes priority over a pic request.

Thanks in advance, BF!

Last edited:
White Bugout is not SOLD. 940s and Spydercos still available...for now. :D

Back