• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*PRICE DROP*XM-18 3" Fullered Spear with extras!

Today I am letting go of a tri-way pivot XM-18 DLT exclusive with the fullered spear point M390 blade. It is being sold because I no longer carry it thanks to a 3.5" non-flipper replacing it in the rotation completely. The knife has been carried, sharpened and does show some slight signs of use. The worst damage to it is that the pivot got chewed up a little bit thanks to me accidentally using too much loctite. I feel the photos accurately portray the condition of the knife. Asking that all this goes as one package as I have no use for just parts. Comes with all original packaging. SV: $375 -> 350 G&S shipped and insured.

Extras Include:
-
Orange G10 scale
- Purple G10 scale
- Brass Standoffs, Pivot, and Lockbar stabilizer. Also has one brass screw because other two snapped
- Extra set of stock handle screws.

I'll probably be asleep soon after posting this, so if you are interested, or have any questions, please post here and them DM and I will get back to you first come first serve when I become available. As always the first "I'll take it." gets it.

Thanks for looking!

IMGUR:

Last edited:
Back