• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PRICE DROPS 1/21 Collection cleanout! Spyderco Manix 2 XL M4, Kizer, Todd Begg, Benchmade, Bestech

Hey all, so basically the problem is that I have too many knives and now I'm going to try to sell some. None of these have ever been carried or used. All come with all original packaging. I took what I hope were detailed pics but I definitely didn't do a great job of clearing all dust first. I'm confident that there are no real blemishes on these knives but feel free to ask for clarification or additional pics and I can hook you up. Also happy to provide deployment video for any of these if that would be helpful.

All prices include shipping to CONUS via USPS First Class. Happy to discuss different shipping options if you're buying. Feel free to make an offer too, especially if interested in multiple knives. Thanks!

Spyderco Manix 2 XL M4 Natural G-10 Black - $240 —> $220

Kizer Megatherium - $170 —> $150

Kizer Sheepdog C01C S35VN Blue - $150 —> $135

Kizer Sheepdog C01C S35VN Silver - $150 —> $135

Kizer Laconico Yorkie - $110 —> $100

Todd Begg Steelcraft Field Marshall - Black Titanium Handle + Damascus Blade - $440 SOLD

Todd Begg Steelcraft Field Marshall - Black Titanium Handle + Black Blade - $260 —> $240

Todd Begg Steelcraft Field Marshall - Blue Titanium Handle + Black Blade - $260 —> $240

Todd Begg Steelcraft Field Marshall - Black Titanium Handle + Two-Tone Blade - $260 —>$240

Benchmade Triage 916SBK - $120 SOLD

Bestech Dolphin Blue/Purple - $120 —> $110

Last edited:
Interested in Spyderco if you have some room on the price
Please email

Last edited:
Back