• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PRICE DROPS!!! Busse Family Blades & a cpl Spydercos for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price includes Paypal and Insured Mail to the USA 50. Add 7% tax if you are located in IN (sry, I pay em too).

I will consider shipping International but you pay for the secure shipping method (minus what id pay if shipped to the USA) and I will not lie on the customs form about value. I will label it as Cutlery.

I will consider trades, esp on Busse Family Blades and a Spyderco S90V para 2. I also need an AK-47 sheath.

No Buyers under the age of 18.

I will allow you to make payments as long as its paid in full no longer then 4 weeks.

For the cost of Materials and an hour of minimum wage I can make a basic kydex sheath for anything that doesn't include one, as long as the blade is under 11 inches (need a bigger oven and press)

Be sure to subscribe to this thread as I will from time to time add to it instead of creating a bunch of other threads, atleast thats my goal.

If you have any questions or need more pics then do not hesitate to ask.

1. SHSH2 Sheath - A nice leather/kydex combo for a .25 SHSH2. Volclea design I do believe (thanks Russ). Nice sturdy sheath Recommend it for a coated heart as it seams to scratch my satin ones finish. Asking $60 $49 tyd. Will consider all sorts of trades on this. traded
(no Matt, the knife is not for sale :p)

2. Satin Jack Variant. DCBB with black paper scales. Never used or carried. If I recall its .25 thick, No sheath but I will make a basic functional kydex one for cost of materials if you want one. Asking $679 $649 tyd.
IMG_8670-1.jpg

IMG_8663-1.jpg

IMG_8667-2.jpg

here she is next to a standard SJ (not for sale)
IMG_8657-1.jpg

3. Swamp Rat Pumpkin Solution. Pretty sure only 8 exist. $187 $169 tyd

4. Busse SOS Active Duty. $325 tyd
Sold.
I also have another one that Ive carried twice, never cut anything, comes with kydex. $315 tyd.
IMG_9206.jpg

5. Custom Shop Hollow Ground Active Duty with sage/green and black G10. Pretty certain they are .22-23. Asking $299 $285 tyd which is damn near what they cost with tax at the show.
6. Custom Shop Hollow Ground AD with black Blade and red/black G10. $299 $285 tyd
7. Custom Shop Hollow Ground AD with black blade and green linen. Comes with a basic kydex I made to be worn around the neck. Some possible very light coat smoothing. $299 $285 tyd
IMG_8769.jpg

8. Swamp Rat Pumpkin M9 - $329 tyd
IMG_8699.jpg

9. Busse Boss Jack Proto with I think an azwleke sheath - Have yet to insert the knife as there isnt a scratch on her, a real looker. Tip slightly blunt from busse, not un-common. - Asking $409 $387 tyd
IMG_9727.jpg

IMG_9728.jpg

IMG_9729.jpg

IMG_9734.jpg

10. Sar 8 custom fighter with kydex $549 tyd.
Sold on different site

11. Busse Killa Zilla 1 of 6 pumpkin protos. Used by me on 2 occasions, chopped a tree down and batoned through a butt load of would (this knife just kicks the woods arss). Never been resharpened, edge is good, no nicks. Just missing some powder coat. Comes with a cold steel leather sheath, not the best but it works. Asking $690 $665 tyd
IMG_9758.jpg

IMG_9759.jpg

IMG_9760.jpg

IMG_9762.jpg

IMG_8902.jpg

IMG_8581.jpg

12. Bear Cub (on far right). Smooth black canvas. Used & resharpened (properly). Much sharper now. Has some light scratches, cant see em unless you look with conviction. COmes with an ugly pocket kydex that works quite well. Asking $200 tyd SOLD

13. M/O 511 by scrapyard with basic kydex. Asking $135 tyd (2nd from bottom) SOLD

14. Swamp Rat M9 with sage finish and red/black G10. $329 tyd
Sold

15. Black with Black G10 FBM with serrations and penetrator tip - Asking $635 $609 tyd (also have black/smooth black/tan or Moss with black canvas)
IMG_9313.jpg

16. Sage and tequila G10 custom Hollow Ground AD - $327 tyd
Sold

17 or 18. Smaller Hack war dog with satin finish, 1 of 12, choose from black or tan res-c. Both come with kydex. Asking $235 $225 tyd
IMG_9434.jpg

19. Busse Sar 3 with red/black G10. COmes with kydex. Never used, maybe a few hardly noticeable sheath scratches at most. $315 tyd. Let me know if interested and Ill get some pics for ya.
sold

20. NIB CPM M4 Manix 2 - $170 tyd (pics upon request)

21. NIB Caly 3.5 Super Blue - $150 tyd. Factory edge is sharp but has a few light burrs. Im also not very fond of the beginning of the grind line but from what Ive seen, the oes Ive seen atleast same to have the same thing goin for em.

22. NIB OLD Native with serrations and Blue G10 - $189 tyd.
IMG_9789-1.jpg

IMG_9787.jpg

23. Batac LE with some light scratches - $495 $465 tyd

Will add some more in a little bit.

Last edited:
For those of you that have not purchased from dericdesmond before, buy with confidence! He is great to work with and has excellent prices!:thumbup::thumbup:

New SOS Ad is SPf. I also have one thats been carried 2 times by me but Ive never cut anything with it. COmes with a decent fitting kydex. $315 tyd

For those of you that have not purchased from dericdesmond before, buy with confidence! He is great to work with and has excellent prices!:thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks Brian for the kind words. Hope to meet you in person someday and share a cold one.

My heart just skipped a beat when I saw that SHSHII.....and then I saw your note to me :p....and I thought the time had come. :D

Adding a Never Used Batac LE with Armoral Leather sheath. Original Price without sheath was $415 shipped, add atleast $55 for the sheath, plus $15 shipping to you, plus handling fee of $10 and ya got $495 to your door for a long discontinued busse with super nice sheath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back