• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Price Drops: Dan Tope, Osprey Knife and Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

madcap_magician

Farts rainbows.
Platinum Member
Dan Tope Lucky 7 Reposted

3. Osprey Knife and Tool Lil' Ferox - $275 $250 $200 SOLD
DIMENSIONS: 10" OAL, 5.25" blade.
BLADE: CPM154, 3/16" stock.
FINISH: Satin, hammered flats.
HANDLE: Ivory G10 over natural micarta liners. Some faint marks on the light G10 from the dark gray padding foam the knife has been laying on in my cabinet.
HARDWARE: Natural micarta pins and lanyard tube.
SHEATH: Tactical cardboard and bubble wrap.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I've been around Bladeforums a while and always do my best to satisfy people buying knives from me. I ship same day if payment is received prior to 3 p.m. on a business day. If I'm unable to do this for some reason on a particular day, I'll notify you immediately when you first contact me. I do my best to describe the condition of everything I sell, and I'm happy to provide more pictures or descriptions if requested. I offer three days after confirmation of delivery to contact me and arrange for a return and refund and will refund less shipping cost upon receiving a returned knife back in the same condition it left in (but I've never had anyone request a return). I request that you contact me as soon as possible after delivery to confirm receipt and satisfaction, and I'll leave feedback either after you do so, after you leave me feedback, or after three days have elapsed since delivery, assuming you posted in the thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back