• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Price Drops - Need to Move

Price Drops Included in Price...

Hello all! Thanks for stopping by. In order of receipt of an unconditional I will take posted here with PM follow up or email to wcbigler@gmail.com will have dibs on the knife until payment hits. PayPal preferred, although I will accept personal checks and money orders. Knife is not shipped until payment clears. All prices include shipping and G&S fees.

https://imgur.com/gallery/gTvL3gb

1. CG Axe Hammer with Buy Brown Official Axelson Sheath - as near mint as a knife can be not kept in a safe, no discernible blemishes - $385 - SOLD
2. CS Skinner/Hunter - very similar sweep to a MUK, purple and white giraffe, same condition as above - $370
3. SOS Hunter - exact same length and sweep as a MUK, same condition as above - $365
4. LE/SE Unlce Mojo #14 - satin/convex from factory with all laser etchings as clear as the day she came out of the factory, small rough spot on spine, no other discernible blemishes, can't see any wisps in the satin or scratches - $600
5. CS Mojo Serrated with special green and black hand-smoothed G10 - wonderful feeling knife. This is a DCBB knife and I discovered some surface oxidation dots. I steel-whooled and fine grit sand-papered it. FFG and light as hell in hand. Great working blade. Factory (very) sharp, working serrations (not for show) - $500 (don't mind keeping as a user)
6. Ancient Bronze Cerakote CGFBM - I hate to sell, never should have sold my user, this is as mint as can be as far as I can tell - literally kept on a pillow in a droor (how do you spell droor!$! - $835
7. BIG Satin MMD with Leather from Busse - never used, kept in sheath once received. My other has been USED, and I love it! - $500
8. DSF INFI Stripped and convexed by Ndocyk - was black coated, handle has a little overhang on one scale, this is a freaking laser beam. Have convex sheath - $385 - SOLD
9. SAR 8 User - used to limb some stuff minimally, black and green G10, satin and meltdown with kydex and cord wrap- $570 - SOLD

10. AMS - tanker gray with black canvas. Unused except a stropping, some darkening of the scales from handling - $300
11. BOSS Street stripped, bead blasted and convexed by NDOCYK, unsused since the work. One of the baddest and more versatile rigs you will see to carry it, all Buy Brown - $410 (I will sell knife without the rig for $350)
12. HOG MUK LE Tan Canvas - no discernible blemishes, maybe some around pommel if you look hard enough. I hate selling these (these ar in the league of INFIDUS IMO on usefulness) Stored, not safe kept. $370
13. INFIDU stripped and convexed by NDOCYK - beautiful work, Black/Red G10, no discernible blemishes - $365
14. DCBB .22 Tank Buster with Black G10 - this has been convexed by NDOCYK and re-blasted. Razor sharp work horse, has home made kydex that you would never need to replace except for vanity's sake - $550 - SOLD
15. Satin factory fresh Flak Jack - no discernible blemishes, lots of oil and a dog hair in the pic...$395
16. Cannot believe I am doing this...Hand Smoothed, Black Tiger TGLB - as mint and factory fresh as can be. Has the same leather sheath sold by Knife Hunter on his site (I am almost 100%) - $845
17. 1 of 2 Ban Tang Stamped TG14's - it is just a freaking beauty and I have some of his other Busse knives, and I believe this is him at or near the top of his game. Not many with a stamp. Comes with black leather - $875 - SOLD
18. Cannot remember what the Axe is Called (Pork Chop)? - second owner, unused, maybe some kydex rub. Black G10 and green camo pattern. AZWELKE sheath ready for a TekLok and/or Molle set up for belt ride or pack ride - $330

Last edited:
Back