• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*Price Drops* Rare BK&T Beckers

I've decided to let some of my rare Becker BK&T Safe Queens go for others to enjoy.

PayPal Goods & Services or USPS Money Order.
No trades. Serious offers welcomed.
Price includes fees and USPS priority insured shipping, CONUS only.
PayPal users must have registered/matching address.
Please email or PM any questions you have prior to posting "I'll take it".
I respectfully reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone I choose.
All age and legal requirements are the sole responsibility of the buyer.

#1 Blackjack RBK - [Relisted]
Good condition but leather sheath is very poor. No box.

#2 Camillus BK1 Brute - SOLD
Excellent condition, almost like new except for a hint of sheath rub. Seems to be unsharpened. Hard case also in excellent condition. No box.

#3 Blackjack BK2 2nd Gen - [Relisted]
Sterile grey blade has dirty smudges with fine scatches on one side. Leather case in very good condition. No box.

#4 Blackjack BK5 - [Relisted]
Very good condition with signs of sheath rubs and a couple of large snail trails. Leather sheath also in very good condition. No box.

#5 Camillus BK9 "No Swedge" - SOLD
Excellent condition with light sheath rubs. Appears to be unsharpened. Leather sheath excellent but with a few nicks on the edges and retention strap. No box.

#6 Camillus BK9 "No Swedge" - SOLD
Excellent condition. Appears to be unsharpened. Leather sheath also excellent. No box.

#7 Camillus BK9 "No Swedge" - [Relisted]
Another in excellent condition. Appears to be unsharpened. Leather sheath also excellent. No box.

#8 Camillus BK9 - [Relisted]
Very good condition with slight sheath rubs. Green nylon sheath also very good. No box.

Link to Photos ...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/UcBgkUZ2p8GVDeKa6

Last edited:
Payment has been sent. Thanks again.

Can Mail with the Brute save on shipping thats the 1 Geofs forgot to grab, he see

Are you looking for a Brute? I have one with the coating stripped for sale on another forum, hit me up at jshea1011 at live dotcom. Thank you!

Back