Price Jump

Just a heads up, prices on Lion Steel are headed up....

If so and you know when please advise.

What is the reasoning / source behind this? Seemingly LionSteel is stretched thin production-wise with so many internal and external (OEM) commitments? Supply/demand? Cost of raw materials? Exchange rate of Euro / Dollar has not changed that much the past year.

The SR1 Titan Version went up from 295€ to 310€.

Opera, dagetta and ToSpine still cost the same as far as I can see. No idea about thier other modells

Well everything else is going up in price, so why not knives. I will still buy LionSteel products!

Sprung for a LionSteel SR1-Ti G today. It was the only LionSteel knife left that I really wanted. Now I have 6 LionSteel folders and 3 fixed blades.

1. LionSteel Police PM1
  2. LionSteel TS1 TiSpine
  3. DPx Gear HEST 2.0/F T3
  4. Blackwater URSA
  5. DPx HEFT 6
  6. LionSteel SR1-Al (Tactical Black)
  7. Blackwater SPECWAR 4
  8. LionSteel SR1-Al TNP Nutnfancy
  9. LionSteel SR1-Ti G

I buy wholesale and sell various brands. The price on Lion Steels Sr1a aluminum and other knives (like the hunter) jumped $15 (wholesale) so I'd guess retail jumps $20. Trust me, buy now before the pricing catches up with inventory. Look, I'm not trying to sell(don't contact me), just trying to give a heads up to fellow knife lovers. That's all... Like you, I'm a fellow knife nerd who happens to sell a little here and there. This isn't a knock on Lion Steel either, they have to make a living too. My over-all thought is that this is the start of some real inflation we are about to see. The Ontario Rat 1 stuff jumped too.

We increased the price of all SR1 for the first time. They were 2010 prices.
Inflation and more and more tax every year here in Italy, we had no alternative.

Back