• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PRICE REDUCTION Nordsmith/LTWRIGHT/SK

Nordsmith Canteen knife 3v (they had a limited run a few months ago) Left handed sheath
No box like new. Never used.
$325 —->SOLD

Lt Wright GNS 3v Black G10. Like new. few cosmetic scratches on blade shown in pic. ( came like that from DLT). Left handed sheath.No box like new Never used
$160—->SOLD

Lt Wright Bush Baby 3v. Like new never used. No box. Included is yellowhawk custom sheath.
$140—>$130.. Pics not shown. will email or upload after another knife sells. (at limit of 10)

Lt Wright Jessmuk JX2 3v. This is from there first run of 3v. There is no X symbol on blade. I called up lt wright after receiving this and they said the first run had no symbol. I do have box but it is not shown. I have to get it from storage. Will ship with box. also included is lt wright custom dwx sheath(can be converted to right hand use). like new however I did use the back of blade to strike included ferro rod a few times.
$325—>$295

Survive knives GSO 5.1 3v factory first. Like new ( back of blade was used a few times to strike included ferro rod.
SOLD

Survive knives Necker 2 cpm 20cv. like new only used to cut a few pieces of paper. blade shows common marks from taking in and out of sheath. I had this mounted on my 5.1 sheath so there may be some scuffs on kydex.
$175—>$160

ALL KNIVES SHIP WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS OF PAYPAL G/S PAYMENT. USPS PRIORITY. CONUS ONLY. NO TRADES. I LIVE ON EAST COAST AND AM USUALLY SLEEPING BY 9-930PM UP BY 430AM. WILL RESPOND AS SOON AS I CAN.

IMG_0439.jpeg IMG_0440.jpeg IMG_0441.jpeg IMG_0445.jpeg IMG_0446.jpeg IMG_0447.jpeg IMG_0448.jpeg IMG_0449.jpeg IMG_0450.jpeg

Last edited:
Back