• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PRICE REDUCTION "Twisted Cripple EDC's” (TC'EDC's) Available

"Twisted Cripple EDC's” (TC'EDC's) Available

Did you miss out last time? This is a limited run of only 100 pieces and we're 1/2 of the way there. This is what’s left of a batch made especially for the A.G. Russell Knife Event. We decided to do a small batch with nice wood handles instead of the normal Micarta. Also, in honor of the show, we made leather belt sheaths vs. the normal Kydex neck sheath.

If you recall, this is collaboration with my apprentice, CJ Powell. We wanted to offer something that was affordable yet still the quality of all my other work. As mentioned above, the total run is limited to a maximum of 100 pieces – once we reach that number this pattern will be retired forever. Each knife is numbered on one side, with “JK” for Jarrett Knives on the other.

To refresh your memory, this is the standard TCEDC

TCEDCNewSheathDesign.jpg

They are all individually handmade, not cut out by water jet or CNC.
All work is done in house in my shop including heat treating.

Below are the ones with wood handles and leather sheaths!

Numbers available are 44, 45, 46, 47 and 49.

S44Left.jpg

#44 Desert Ironwood SOLD
S44Right.jpg

#44 Desert Ironwood SOLD
S45Left.jpg

#45 Desert Ironwood SOLD
S45Right.jpg

#45 Desert Ironwood SOLD
S46Left.jpg

#46 Buckeye Burl - SOLD
S46Right.jpg

#46 Buckeye Burl - SOLD
S47Left.jpg

#47 Buckeye Bur - SOLDl
S47Right.jpg

#47 Buckeye Burl - SOLD
S49Left.jpg

#49 Osage Orange
We're limited to 10 images max so if you need to see the other side of #49 let me know and I'll email it to you.

SPECS FOR THIS BATCH

OAL: Average 6” +/- .0625 (1/16")
Blade: 2 1/2” Flat Grind x 5/32” thick
Blade Steel: O1 Tool steel in satin finish; triple tempered
Handle: Your choice of Desert Ironwood, Stabilized Osage Orange, or Stabilized Buckeye Burl -
First come, first served.
Pins: 1/8” 416 Stainless Steel pin and thong tubing
Sheath: : 6-7oz premium leather with belt loop or clip depending on the knife chosen.

My choice of O1 tool steel over stainless for a quality EDC is for edge retention which to me is wear resistance, ease of sharpening in the field and edge stability combined. These EDC’s are laser sharp – that I guarantee.

Let's get this last one a home. $100 ; FREE Priority Shipping including insurance in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. Just reply here in the thread with which one you want. Please wait for a response from me regarding availability before sending money. Paypal paypal@jarrettknives.com

FYI: I've posted these on multiple forums so first come, first served.

International sales are very welcome but they must pay the exact shipping costs.

To see the video "Grinding The Twisted Cripple EDC" - click here

Last edited:
Wayne, This will be my first custom made knife and I would be proud to start with one of yours. They are beautiful and tough at the same time. I will take the #47, Buckeye Burl please.

Regards,
Steve

Steve -

I'd be just as proud in reverse. :D

Assuming that you're in the U.S., just send $131 to my Paypal address = paypal@jarrettknives.com and I'll get it shipped in the morning.

If you are out of the country, please advise where and I'll get you a quote on the postage.

I'm having severe issues right now with my stupid IP provider so if you do have any questions, give me a little while to reply.

Thanks a bunch! Wayne

Exactly what Ive been looking for. I'll take 46

I saw some of these up close and personal at the knife event (or some just like them). Great looking and functional knives. I'd buy one but I already own 3!

Badnole & MRI - Your knives are shipping today. Thanks much.

I saw some of these up close and personal at the knife event (or some just like them). Great looking and functional knives. I'd buy one but I already own 3!

martentrapper - Thanks a bunch for the kind words. He's right, he does have three TCEDC's in his collection. Someone needs to pick up the Desert Ironwood or Osage Orange for theirs. :D

Wayne,

#44 i just got yesterday is a great looking knife very well done for a great price. As a benefit I forgot I also collect 44mag Smith & Wesson's. Great match.

Look forward to going to the show with you next Sat.

Redwing

Wayne,

Just got my hands on #47. I am very impressed with the high quality, functionality and great price. Looking forward to all your products.

Thanks,

Badnole

Thanks a ton for the "testimonials" gentlemen!:thumbup:

Only one more of this batch left - in Osage Orange.

To get it to a good home I'm doing what I rarely ever do....put it on sale.

Let's get it out of here at $100 even + $5 for the postman.

If you've been waiting for a great EDC, now is the time to speak up.

Price reduced to only $100 + FREE Priority Shipping including insurance in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico

All money goes to the Disabled Cowboy Fund....(my bank account) ;) P.S. Never, ever, break your back - the fun comes to a quick halt!

Last edited:
Back