• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*PRICES REDUCED* Scratch & dent sale: Fox extreme tactical Kukri

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMC

The Pun-isher
Paypal only
Prices include fees and US shipping (extra for Int'l shipping), will insure knives over $100
Prices are subject to change and I am willing to take *reasonable* offers, worst I can do is say 'no thanks'.
Sale is preferred over trade
I retain the right to refuse sale to anybody for any reason I see fit.

FIRST POST FOLLOWED BY A PM GETS THE KNIFE, PM SHOULD BE TIMELY AS WELL AS PAYMENT

Ontario 18" military sawback machete - SOLD
SOG Seal Pup Elite - SOLD
Benchmade 158 CSK II - SOLD
Cold Steel Chaos Tanto - SOLD
CRKT Minimalist - SOLD
SOG FastHawk - SOLD
CRKT Minimalist - SOLD
ESEE 6 w/ Savage Made left-handed custom leather sheath - SOLD
Browning RMEF pair - SOLD
Mora Allround 5.5in - SOLD

Fox Extreme Tactical Kukri FX-9CM05T - $99 shipped

Taken on one hike, batoned through many logs, so spine has some dings and edge is well used with scratches in the coating. Sheath is a little dirty but otherwise intact. handle is in good condition but the screws have some gunk embedded in them.

Last edited:
I will send out PP info when e-mailed/PMed, I don't post it here. I should have both options enabled.

It's gonna take $15 just to ship it, unless you want to forgo priority mail. PM/email me if you want to do that, or have something else in mind.

Hello good Sir, I'll offer 15 for the crkt minimalist... email if you'll accept and I'll send payment. Thanks

I'll take the SOG FastHawk if still available. Email sent.

Edit: Payment sent, per your reply email. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back