Pro Series Turbulence

Just received my Turbulence, what a superb knife. Tim's ProSeries knives just keep getting better and better. This baby fires like a rocket and is so smooth. Fit and finish are on par with any any custom out there. Love the grippy surface, fits like a glove, and oh yeah, a awesome design. Love the profile of the blade and should really slice like all get out. I have all three now and this is my favorite. Tim presents an excellent value with IKBS, and all the other custom features that others would ask way more money for. Wow. jeff

mistaken entry ignore

........well this here ain't no mistaken entry!!:D No. 24 made it home safe and sound today. WOW!! Love this knife. It just keeps getting better and better with the pro series:thumbup: I love the first two models, but I can see this Turbulence getting some serious pocket time! What a perfect size it is. Love the handle texture, nice and just grippy enough. Blade finish is beautiful, and the thumbstuds are very cool. I have to echo what others have said, the strong detent mixed with the IKBS makes for one wickedly snappy flipper.

Excellent work as usual, Tim!

Back