• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Professional knife sharpener for hire?

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum and just started to learn how to sharpen my knifes but this one specific knife is too big for my little stones and it has a convex edge and some pretty tough steel. I have a cold steel San mai 3 trail master that has 2 or 3 chunks missing in the edge from choosing a deer head off when processing it(won't be doing that again) it did work though and only took 3 chops and the cost of messing my knife up lol

I'm wanting to know if anyone knows of someone or can sharpen the chunks out then selfs and I'll pay them. The chucks aren't extremely deep Ill link some photos to show the damage.

If you want to ship it to me in Canada I can do this easily and quickly. Fixed blades don’t get confiscated if you’re worried about the border. Email me if you want, it’s in my sig. If you can’t see it turn your phone sideways.

Back