Profille Style Changed ? Send Message Option Gone ?

87Burban

Gold Member
View attachment 1018148

Folks,

My contact info changed on my profile. It did look like the one below, but now several of the options are missing (specifically Send Message).

Checked my subscription, and I am paid up until next spring. Did not change any settings.

Thoughts ?

View attachment 1018149

View attachment 1018148

Folks,

My contact info changed on my profile. It did look like the one below, but now several of the options are missing (specifically Send Message).

Checked my subscription, and I am paid up until next spring. Did not change any settings.

Thoughts ?

View attachment 1018149

If you are looking at yourself you probably won’t get all the options like you would if you were looking at someone else.

Folks,
Thoughts ?

If you are looking at yourself you probably won’t get all the options like you would if you were looking at someone else.

Bingo. If I click on my own profile, it does not give me an option to start a conversation with myself.

Back