• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Progunner's sale thread rides again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E-mail inbound on the SR Battle Guard.

I want it!!!

:D

(later edit: I'll touch base with you in the morning regarding payment.)

Price drop on the SJTAC and sheath. Keep your eyes peeled for some stuff to be added.

if you will take a mo i will take the mean steets

Buckman, we can do it, but only for an international money order (not a bank money order) like the one I would get from our post office. I have sold to Canada before and these are the best way to go as far as I am concerned. If that is agreeable, we'll call the MS sold pending funds. What say you?

Older Mean Streets. We have a nice smooth coated slotted bolt model, not sure of the thickness off hand, but I will update later. This one cut some card board and put some marks on the smooth coat. It comes with an original Eagle sheath. Someone come get the very last old MS I have. $450 shipped, insured and paypal to your door CONUS, outside US may need more postage. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Sorry DOL, better luck next time.

On a side note, looks like my ASH-1 SE07 is currently the cheapest one one the block :eek: Someone better grab it before I decide to make the price closer to the others. :D

I'll take the Battle Guard...and question sent on the Satin Jack. Email sent. :)

BOTH OF THESE ARE SOLD AND PAID FOR!!!
1 Swamp Rat Battle Guard, black blade and cross guard with tan resiprene C handle, SR101 steel. New in the cardboard sleeve, there is some discoloration on the cutting edge. I thought it was stropping compund at first, but it doesn't rub off with WD40. If you like the feel of a big bowie, but want something super strong here it is. $220 gets it to your door shipped and insured CONUS.

Satin Jack Tac lighty used tan blade with black canvas slabs. Used for cutting a little card board, some smoothing of the coating. $430 shipped, insured and paypal.

I kept the Semper Paratus Tac sheath though, if anyone is interested, i will sell it for what Dan currently gets for them.

On a side note, AV8R just sold an ASH1 SE for $725!!! Come get mine at $650 before it is too late. ;)

SE07 Fat Warden added tonight. No pics yet though. If you are building a complete SE collection, you won't want to miss this one.

SOLD PENDING FUNDS
Custom Shop Heavy Ordinance Grade Fusion Steel Heart with giraffe bone handles/MP45 bolsters and double cut bead blasted finish. It is a nice thick .320" stock. This blade is from the Chicago Custom show a couple of years back. It is at the cusp of all the great natural material handles that have been flooding out of the custom shop these days. If you have a Steel Heart fetish, you don't want to miss this gorgeous blade. $1700 shipped, insured and paypal to your door CONUS, international buyers will pay actual shipping.

Weekend special price drop on the fat GW SE. It goes back up to $370 on Monday morning. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back