Prorate my membership please

007 Agent ZZero

Gold Member
I recently got my gold membership on 5/21/21 in preparation for offering up some hardwood mules scales on the gadgets/gear for sale forum. Forgive my ignorance but I didn’t check the membership levels. I was working with old information and I now realize it was the wrong choice. I would have of course purchased the Craftsman membership instead but hindsight is 20/20. Can my membership be upgraded to craftsman and I pay the $45 difference?

I recently got my gold membership on 5/21/21 in preparation for offering up some hardwood mules scales on the gadgets/gear for sale forum. Forgive my ignorance but I didn’t check the membership levels. I was working with old information and I now realize it was the wrong choice. I would have of course purchased the Craftsman membership instead but hindsight is 20/20. Can my membership be upgraded to craftsman and I pay the $45 difference?
Typically what happens is that you purchase the other membership, and then ask for what's left on your current membership to be prorated and added to the new membership to extend the expiration date. You've been Gold for about a month, so you have ~$28 left. The Craftsman level works out to $6.25 per month, so that $28 would get you about 4 more months added to the Craftsman.

Once you purchase the Craftsman membership, can edit the title of this thread to something like "Prorate membership" and tag in Spark and he'll hook you up.

My membership expired on 6/10/22, I am assuming my membership wasn’t prorated. Spark can you address this?

Should be good

Back