1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 49 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C41GP5 Native 5 G10
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco C41GP5 Native 5 G10 + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Dec 7 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Protech Newport blue

Discussion in 'Trade: Knives & Tools' started by Jonny D, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Jonny D

Jonny D Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 25, 2014
    Hey folks up for grabs is a lightly used Protech newport with a blue handle and stonewashed s35vn blade. It’s been carried and sharpened with small chips out of the anodizing. email at [email protected] with any questions. Comes with box that is the new one for 2019. Below is a link to the pictures of the knife, thanks for looking! Would like to trade for GEC Knives.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/iPbEoTw1BJDu2Nd77

South paw draw likes this.
  2. PartialSerrations

PartialSerrations

Nov 22, 2001
    Mint Emerson A 100 been beadblasted and regrinded by Tom Krien. It is horrifyingly sharp and comes with a deep carry pocket clip. Blade is plain edged and the knife is not even broke in yet.

Jonny D likes this.
  3. Jonny D

Jan 25, 2014
  4. fnhfive7

fnhfive7

Oct 22, 2015
    I have all kinds of Case knives, all new in box. Most all are from around the early 1990's to 2005 or so, but also have 50 or so from the early to mid 1970's. I have every style you can think of-Trappers, Hunters, Canoe, Doctor's knife, etc...all of them and in every type of handle you can think of. Also have a lot of Remington Bullet knives all new in box from the 1982 model up to 2000 or so. Let me know if interested in a trade.

Jonny D likes this.
  5. Jonny D

Jan 25, 2014
  6. fnhfive7

fnhfive7

Oct 22, 2015
    Yes sir I'd be glad to. You'll have an email in 10 minutes or so. Thanks for your time.