• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Protech Newport blue

Jonny D

Gold Member
Hey folks up for grabs is a lightly used Protech newport with a blue handle and stonewashed s35vn blade. It’s been carried and sharpened with small chips out of the anodizing. email at jonnyd613@gmail.com with any questions. Comes with box that is the new one for 2019. Below is a link to the pictures of the knife, thanks for looking! Would like to trade for GEC Knives.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/iPbEoTw1BJDu2Nd77

Mint Emerson A 100 been beadblasted and regrinded by Tom Krien. It is horrifyingly sharp and comes with a deep carry pocket clip. Blade is plain edged and the knife is not even broke in yet.

I have all kinds of Case knives, all new in box. Most all are from around the early 1990's to 2005 or so, but also have 50 or so from the early to mid 1970's. I have every style you can think of-Trappers, Hunters, Canoe, Doctor's knife, etc...all of them and in every type of handle you can think of. Also have a lot of Remington Bullet knives all new in box from the 1982 model up to 2000 or so. Let me know if interested in a trade.

Yes sir I'd be glad to. You'll have an email in 10 minutes or so. Thanks for your time.

Back