Proud Papa

At 11:57pm on 5/1, our little girl finally decided to make her dramatic entrance and introduce herself to some eager parents. I've got plenty of pics, but no time to upload them at the moment (we've been at the hospital since Thursday night). Mama and baby are both happy and healthy and papa couldn't be more excited.

That's great news!!!

Congrats to your entire family. Glad everyone is doing well.

Can't wait to see some pics.

Congratulations to you and mom! :thumbup: Little girls are great, I raised 3 daughters, and all turned out great!

Congrats! Daughters are wonderful.

BTW, since she was born on May Day I have to add one of the best hockey calls ever.
[youtube]bMgM8BAJarQ[/youtube]

congrats man. seems like everyone is having kids lately. i just had one. i now rescue riley did and brian andrews did too. good stuff. congrats again.

There definitely have been a lot of babies around the forums here lately. It is the perfect time to have them though. My wife didn't have to be pregnant during the summer and our little girl will have some meat on her bones before winter. Without further adieu, here are some pics of our little Bailey Gail...

Moments after she was born...

3501408239_9756b1eb31.jpg

Here first bath at home...

3502247226_7f056a9049.jpg

It may sound silly, but I love swaddling her...

3501442109_324b8c40dd.jpg

Obviously I'm biased, but I think she is the most beautiful newborn I have ever seen. Our pediatrician couldn't get over how perfect her head was despite being born naturally.

She likes napping in her car seat and yes, I know not to swaddle her while actually riding in the car seat.

so in about 5-6 years we can have a bf father child camp weekend. You know with all these new camping buddies being born hehe. She looks great man. congrats again

Back