Proud Supporter of JK Knives

I guess I never asked for this privilege, but since I now own a Hunter's Hatchet, Toby's knife vs #2, and a Companion (?) set through the raffle I think I better get on the list!

The JK Handmade Knives Proud Supporter Knife!

These will feature the new, thick black liners, either red, blue, green, yellow, gray, or white thin liner, and your choice of any standard handle material. Notice the larger 3/8" diameter pins, with the front pin having a black carbon fiber insert, and the special makers stamp. Price will be $155.00 with a kydex pocket sheath, $175.00 with a leather pocket sheath, or $145.00 with no sheath. Add $8.00 for shipping. If you are not already a Proud Supporter, you can still join.

If you are interested in ordering one with your number on it email me with the details of your order (handle material, liner color, sheath type).

Deliveries will begin in November.

Specs:

Overall Length - 6 1/4"

Blade Length - 2 7/8"

Steel - O1

Closeup of the special makers stamp, and front pin with black insert.

Last edited:
Haven't received my knife as of yet... but I can say in just my interactions with John that is a a great guy! Can't wait for the blade!
I would like to be added to the list as well:)

Now that Im official, (drooled over quite a few over the years-who doesnt like the kephart), please sign me up please. Nothing to do withthe new supporters knife at all........just saying.

Now that Im official, (drooled over quite a few over the years-who doesnt like the kephart), please sign me up please. Nothing to do withthe new supporters knife at all........just saying.

Updated and welcome to the latest supporters.

I just wanted to say that your knives are very beautiful and well made JK. I do not own one, but I have been looking at them for a few days now! (I especially like the Combat Utility 6 and a few odd designs that I have seen throughout the pages). I was looking for a picture of a knife that I loved (it was a Moletta design on the Lion Steel forum) and after seeing a couple of your knives, I had convinced myself that it was probably on this forum. I was wrong on that count, but you have many beautiful top-notch knives to your credit, very much in the style that I fancy.

Also have to commend you on being very active in this community. I have been reading the posts from the home page (recently active) each day, and I haven't noticed many others being as active as you. Communication and participation is a very important aspect of small business in my opinion, and it pays to support the people that actively foster a community for their enthusiasts.

Great Job all around JK. You can definitely count me among the 'Proud Supporters of JK knives', if for no other reason that I like your product, and I approve of your customer service!

Back