1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

PSA: Production Runts

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by NOLA, Jan 1, 2021.

1. NOLA

NOLA Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 9, 2016
    KnivesShipFree has production runts on sale. Seems like a good deal.

2. varga49

varga49 Gold Member Gold Member

May 1, 2016
    Wow That’s a Sweet Deal!! I may have to get a couple of those. Thanks for the heads up!

3. LostViking

LostViking Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 1, 2009
    @NOLA

You beat me to it.
    I was just about to post this.

Good deal for those looking.
    LV,

4. geowolves

geowolves

May 15, 2020
    Thank you, I do not have a Runt but one will be on it's a way soon and been wanting to try one out. Great deal!

emoney2277 likes this.
  5. jaz322

jaz322 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2015
    Best small knife design on the market. Never thought I would edc, but the runt changed that. Nice heads up @NOLA!

emoney2277 likes this.
  6. VANCE

VANCE Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Gold Member

Mar 13, 2006
    Whelp...didnt know that was coming...but there wont be anymore from the shop

Outpost Allison likes this.
  7. Mr. Tettnanger

Mr. Tettnanger

Jul 14, 2012
    I have had a vague interest in one of those.

Now may be the the time!

8. jdlawson3

jdlawson3

Jan 5, 2018
    Vance, are the other production models going to continue being produced, or are all of them being phased out?

9. VANCE

VANCE Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Gold Member

Mar 13, 2006
    Allison picked up some Kepharts last week...there will also be a few Dukes coming next...other than that Kepharts are the only ones we have quite a few blanks remaining

10. jdlawson3

jdlawson3

Jan 5, 2018
    Thanks for the info, Vance. I’ve been eyeing a couple of the pro models for a while. Sounds like a good time to pick them up before they’re gone.