PSK Jr on the way!!!!!!!!

Hey all,

I am very pleased to say that I finally took the plunge and ordered a PSK jr today. I just love small knives and this is such a cool little knife.

Thanks Scott!

(jeez, all these knives just to tide me over until next March when my WSK is done...:D)

Brett

I also like small knives, and my PSKjr has got to be my favorite. Congrats man, you will love it.

Even better, you said you had a WTK coming did ya:D

Gossmanblades019.jpg

Even better, you said you had a WTK coming did ya:D

Gossmanblades019.jpg

nice photo there! Actually, I have a WSK, the big chopper, coming.

However, I might have to get a WTK also.....:eek:

Thanks for the pic man!
Brett

MtnfolkMike is making me leather neck carry survival rig for the PSKjr as we speak, I'll post pics of it when I get it.
Make sure you make video of the chopper !

MtnfolkMike is making me leather neck carry survival rig for the PSKjr as we speak, I'll post pics of it when I get it.
Make sure you make video of the chopper !

NICE! Let me know how that goes. I'm thinking of having him make me a neck sheath for my PSK.

I've got a stag PSK with leather sheath on it's way soon from Scott. Can't wait.

Brett

Hey Brett, here's my Jr. I was telling you about. Worm grooved bone scales, O1 and a neck/belt sheath.
Scott

pskjr.jpg

WOW; thanks for sharing that picture, Scott.

Great looking knife ... do you offer [for custom knives] this 'Worm grooved bone scales' as a handle material[?] Looks just great! I do not own a Jr.--need to add on to my list.

~Corbin

oh yeah! I'm getting worm groove bone on mine.

I'm DOUBLY excited now.

Thanks Scott,
Brett

So there are 3 different PSKs, right? Senior, Junior, and standard?

you got it. The SR is the daddy at about 8 inches, the standard is 6 inches by 1 inch wide and the JR is the baby at 6 inches OAL but 3/4 wide.

They're all kickass! What attracts me to the JR is the size. I'm thinking it'll fit in my pocket nicely.

Brett

Scott, thanks for the call this morning. I'll be checking the mail with anticipation!

See you in less than a week and a half!!!!

Brett

Back