PSK Knife Is Returning

JK Knives

I’m bringing back the PSK (Personal Survival Knife), with a few changes. It will now have a full flat grind instead of a saber grind, and will be about 1/4” longer in the blade (6 1/4” overall, 2 5/8” cutting edge). This is an all metal knife, designed as an emergency backup knife, but would also make a great EDC knife. I may even offer it with black micarta handle scales. Picture to come mid next week. These will be priced very reasonable.

I could see something like that be great with really thin handle scales, like liner material thin. I'm interested to see what you've got, might replace a couple buck skinners I've been carrying around for that type of purpose in 1st aid kits and such.

Looking forward to seeing it. However, would it be different enough from the HC? Just my two cents. I do the see the flat grind being an advantage.

I have one of the original design in a bugout bag. I'm anxious to see the changes to this design. A full flat grind is my favorite, and micarta scales may improve the comfort with extended use without adding much weight.

I hope it does better than the first time. around. When John and I were emailing back and forth about the design I was sure it would become a hit. If I remember correctly he only sold a few more than the two I ordered. It really is a great knife for pocket carry, neck carry, or to stash in a bag as a backup.

I hope it does better than the first time. around. When John and I were emailing back and forth about the design I was sure it would become a hit. If I remember correctly he only sold a few more than the two I ordered. It really is a great knife for pocket carry, neck carry, or to stash in a bag as a backup.
I agree, I’m out of ideas as to what to offer, could be it’s time to quit trying.

Arrived today!

5Gbv5Sk.jpg

Jeff

I’ve really been enjoying the PSK V2.0. It’s nice carrying a minimalist blade that feels this good in hand. Nice price point as well!

Jeff

Howdy, John! I'll take two with kydex sleeves - please PM me payment info, it's been awhile. Thanks!

Back