Psks ready to roll

Since I'm back going again I got part of the last batch of psks heat treated.

5064019540_5bd9b28c97_z.jpg

So if you have an 1/8" silver creek on order you should have an email waiting on you.
The exceptions are 3/16" pks. If you have one of those on order they will be done and ready to roll by Monday or Tuesday.

Sorry for the delay on these. These are the last of their kind for a while.
Thanks for all the support ,guys.
Iz

Lol. Yeah, guys these are all spoken for. But the good news is, it looks like I miss counted and I might have a couple available. Keep an eye out on my webstore site if you're wanting one.
After these are all gone it'll be a long while before I do any more I'm thinking.
Thanks for the interest,
Iz

Lol. Yeah, guys these are all spoken for. But the good news is, it looks like I miss counted and I might have a couple available. Keep an eye out on my webstore site if you're wanting one.
After these are all gone it'll be a long while before I do any more I'm thinking.
Thanks for the interest,
Iz

Ok, I already had Turley Knives set to my favs, so, now, its just a matter of catching you when you post them up. Gonna have to be quick on the keyboard. Now, no, now, no, now, no, now, no. Refresh, now, no, now, no, now, no. Refresh, now, no. Ok, I'll keep trying. LOL:D Moose

Ok, I already had Turley Knives set to my favs, so, now, its just a matter of catching you when you post them up. Gonna have to be quick on the keyboard. Now, no, now, no, now, no, now, no. Refresh, now, no, now, no, now, no. Refresh, now, no. Ok, I'll keep trying. LOL:D Moose

Lol.
If you're a member of my site then you're good to go. I'll send out an email notification of any available knives to the members of the site first. Then if none of them want one I'll put them up on the sub-forums.
Iz

Lol.
If you're a member of my site then you're good to go. I'll send out an email notification of any available knives to the members of the site first. Then if none of them want one I'll put them up on the sub-forums.
Iz

obviously i need more coffee, because on your site i see this-

Updates and notifications

If you'd like to be notified when I have a knife available to sell or for any updates to the site, just sign up for a free membership. You'll get an annoying email every once in a while from me telling you what's new with the site.

but i don't see where to do that.

Lol.
Iz

I'm a member now, pending approval. So, there. Now where's my PSK? Lol, just kiddin'. No seriously, where's my PSK?

:thumbup::D Moose

obviously i need more coffee, because on your site i see this-

but i don't see where to do that.

Fixer,
If you scroll down about a third of the way on the home page you'll see where it says "welcome" on the left hand side.
Below "welcome" is a couple links, one to sign in if you're a member and one to register. Click on the "register" link and you should be good to go from there.:thumbup:
Iz

Heh. Don't sweat it, fixer. I do stuff like that a lot. I'm not the most computer savvy guy in the world for sure.:eek:
Iz

Just registered, pending approval. Hoping there are some left over, and hoping I'll be quicker than Moose and his refresh button!

Ha! Got ya on there, man.:thumbup:
Iz

p.s. Keep an eye out tomorrow. There may be an email coming. I'm gonna try to see what I got left.

Lol, Mike. You were the first one to see it. I hadn't even sent the email out yet.:D
They're all gone now.
Thanks, brother.
Iz

Yeah, I go for a quick overnighter and lose my chance for my PSK, man I tell you what. See, its stuff like this that happens when I go out, :mad::D:thumbup:

Oh, well, maybe they'll come around again. Thanks for the chance Iz, I was camping out and missed, LOL. Moose

Yeah, I go for a quick overnighter and lose my chance for my PSK, man I tell you what. See, its stuff like this that happens when I go out, :mad::D:thumbup:

Oh, well, maybe they'll come around again. Thanks for the chance Iz, I was camping out and missed, LOL. Moose

Well at least you were doing something worthwhile.:D:thumbup:
There may be a couple more come up, I haven't heard back from a few people who ordered so if I don't hear from them soon I'll put them in the store.
Sorry you missed out on this round , brother.
Iz

Back