• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Punisher OTF knives

zzugman

Gold Member
Here are a couple beautiful knives that make a excellent EDC. These two knives where made by Andy. Anyone that knows his work. Knows he makes a pretty nice OTF. So much so that he has taken his knives off the internet and now he deals with dealers. They are very reasonably priced and the quality is excellent. I have a D/E and a S/E for sale.
Top knife is a Single edged knife with a Swedish 12C27 blade. Blade is about 3.5 inches long. Total length is about 8.5 inches without glass breaker. Handle is 7075 aluminum with a hard anodized coating. It uses two springs to snap the blade open with authority. Price is $sold shipping included to the 48 via priority mail. Anywhere else we can split the shipping.
Bottom knife is a Double edged blade with the same specs but blade material is M390. Making the knife a little more expensive. I'll let it go for $Sold shipping included to the lower 48. Same as above.
Paypal or MO. Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you receive the knife and dont care for the quality. Just let me know. Return it and I will give you, your money back. SE with box.jpg Both Punishers.jpg handle.jpg handle rear.jpg Blade.jpg I am open to trades but mostly collect OTFs. Trade value is same as above. If you have any questions please email me at guzzoa@yahoo.com
Both knives come in a plastic water proof case with a really nice screwdriver for disassembly. Also a nice cleaning cloth. If you would like to purchase one please send me a email or a PM.

Last edited:
Back