Purses?

Spark

HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate
Staff member
Administrator
Super Mod
Am I going crazy or didn't you guys have purses a short time ago? I seem to remember seeing a video where they were being highlighted (with a bunch of hippos & crocs in the background IIRC)... but now I can't find them on the site. I was going to order one for my wife. Am I misremembering things?

i remember seeing this as well. and when i went to look for a purse for my wife for christmas i could not find them on the site...i would love to know the details on this.

Spark, you haven't been up again in those whirly birds with Jeff recently have ya' ??? :D
There was a thread & I think I posted to it. Let me look & see if I can find it . . .
Be safe.

Am I going crazy or didn't you guys have purses a short time ago? I seem to remember seeing a video where they were being highlighted (with a bunch of hippos & crocs in the background IIRC)... but now I can't find them on the site. I was going to order one for my wife. Am I misremembering things?

We do have Tote Bags, but no purses....I think you may be referring to the travel cases...http://www.saddlebackleather.com/158-travel-case-category

Back