• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Put this Full Tang Bowie in someone's stocking (repost)

John Cahoon

JWC Custom Knives
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
This is a big'un for me in a full tang bowie style. It’s 440C... 3/16” x 1 7/8” tall and 12"overall with 7 3/8” tip to bolsters. Professionally heat treated to 59/60. Features 30 degree dovetail bolsters in nickel silver, affixed with 3 internal threaded rods with marine epoxy. It's finished all around to 2000 grit.

Granadillo scales finished to 1200 grit with four stainless pins, finished with multiple coats of Danish Oil and Carnauba Wax.

Edge before sharpening was in the .015” range and the blade glides through phone book paper, leather, rope etc. Weight is 15oz or 18oz with the sheath.

Handmade, lined sheath, wet molded for a snug fit.

Definitely an affordable bowie at only $188 via paypal, check or MO, to include fees and CONUS shipping. This is posted elsewhere so the first time stamp prevails. Questions and comments welcome, and of course your satisfaction is my top priority.

You can see more of my work at facebook.com/jwccustom57 and thanks for looking!

18-33 1.JPG 18-33 2.JPG 18-33 3.JPG 18-33 4.JPG 18-33 5.JPG

I love the high grind, wide blade, 440c and classic Bowie style! Your work is right up my alley!

Hi herdbull herdbull and thebrain thebrain , yes it's a great deal, style and steel imho. thanks for your kind words.

John

Last edited:
Back