PWcustom.cz

wajgy

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello guys! Hope you all have a nice day;-)
I guess some of you already know me and my work. Since now I will put all my knives into this thread. Hopefully it will be better for all of us :)
So lets start...

Hello and have a nice frosty Saturday :) Here is last knife ready for SALE (not a custom order) for this year ;-) Someone interrested? :)
Price in sales area.

Mini Tank
TTD: 5,3mm thick Elmax steel. 27cm oal and 15cm blade lenght. Stainless steel, cowhide impregnated with beeswax and polycarbonate on handle.

IMG_20201119_090358.jpg

Hello, today I wan tto show you one Soldier in black :) Is there somebody watching this thread? :-D
Price at www.facebook.com/pwcustom.cz

Universal Soldier
TTD: 5,3mm thick Elmax steel. 29cm oal and 17cm blade lenght. Stainless steel and cowhide impregnated with beeswax on handle. Universal sheat for left/right handed and horizontal/vertical carry.

Last edited:
I like that you have put all your knives into one link. It makes it easy to see the different styles you offer, and you make some stout looking and interesting knives. Nice work,

Thana you my friend! I will keep posting my knives here to make some history and hopefully it will be easier for everyone to check it.

Thana you my friend! I will keep posting my knives here to make some history and hopefully it will be easier for everyone to check it.

Hello, today I want to show you new Sergeant in Czech national colours. How do you like it?
1f642.png

Sergeant
TTD: 5,3mm thick Elmax steel. 27cm oal and 15cm blade lenght. Sandblasted stainless steel, cowhide impregnated with beeswax and polycarbonate. Universal sheat for horizontal/vertical carry, lefr/right handed.

Last edited:
Good morning...or whatever is in your place :) Today I want to show you one of those smaller but very practical knives I make
1f642.png

Neckouš
TTD: 3,5mm thick N690 steel. 18,5cm oal and 9cm blade lenght. Palisandr Santos and carbon pins on handle.

Last edited:
Hello, today I want to show you one damascus knife. I love this blade shape and actually have another one ready to finish in Elmax if there is someone interrested
1f609.png

Dr. Strange
TTD: 5,5mm thick damascus made by Roman Blaha. 29cm oal and 17cm blade lenght. Sandblasted stainless steel and cowhide impregnated with beeswax on handle. Universal sheat for left/right handed and horizontal/vertical carry.

Last edited:
Hello, it has been a while since I showed my classic with Czech national symbols so here is one for Christmass
1f642.png

TANK - CZ
TTD: 5,3mm thick Elmax steel. 29cm oal and 17cm blade lenght. Stainless steel, and cowhide impregnated with beeswax on handle. Universal sheat for left/right handed and horizontal/vertical carry.

Last edited:
That's a Stout looking knife that's for sure. I love the red white and blue thread you sewed the sheath up with as well as the handle spacers pretty nice.

Back