• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Pyg's Consolidated Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
COULDN'T EVEN GIVE THESE LAST TWO AWAY, SO ALL ARE WITHDRAWN
THE PRICES IN RED WILL BE POSTED FOR A LITTLE WHILE ONLYThen they will be carted one by one off to that auction site (as much as I hate to, I have to sell these)
A 1 of 68 Tali-Whacker $500Sold. This knife is unused and has never been sharpened by anyone other than the factory when it was made. There are no rubs, marks, or scratches anywhere on the knife. It is absolutely pristine.
This is one of the rarest Busse Military over run knives you will ever find.
Steel: SR101
Overall length: 12"
Blade length: 6-3/4" w/penetrator tip
Thickness: 1/4"
Handle: Resiprene C

Yard Keeper CG - (top in 2nd picture) Sold

Dumpster Mutt LE (2nd from top in 2nd picture) $100!

Satin Jack TAC Black w/Snakeskin $375(Add $35 for black Spec Ops Combat Master sheath) And away with this one now.

Camp Tramp Black w/Black Resiprene C and Kydex sheath $150!Blade Length - 7 1/2"
Blade Thickness - 1/4"
Overall Length - 12 1/2"
Handle - Respirine C;
Material - SR101 Steel hardened at 58-60 RC

Basic 7 (Smooth coat) w/Kydex sheath Another one bites the dust

FBMCG Black w/Snakeskin and Okuden Kydex w/Teklok This one is off to eBay

Sheaths are not for sale without knives.

All knives are new and unused.
Paypal preferred, Money Order OK, personal check upon prior approval. No fees for paypal. Priority Mail shipping in US is included. I will ship anywhere legal, but outside of US shipping is an additional cost. First "I'll take it" gets it. Most of us here know this but obviously some don't - Saying "I'll take it" is a commitment to buy, and payment arrangements need to be made soon. Once you commit to buy, let me know if you need my Paypal address, or my physical address, and then make payment. If you are not prepared to make payment arrangements then please do not commit to buy.
No trades please.
I am only selling my knives because I need money for a medical procedure. I don't have medical insurance and was just informed that I have a serious medical condition that requires surgery, so I need all the cash I can get.

Tali-Whacker
TaliW-1.jpg

Yard Keeper CG and Dumpster Mutt LE
Yardsale.jpg

Satin Jack TAC
P1000791.jpg

Camp Tramp
CampTramp.jpg

Basic 7 and sheath
BAS7.jpg

FBMCG and Kydex
FBMCGSnake.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take your Green/Snake BATAC

PM me with details.

Last edited:
I saw that you had a green ratweiler in a closed thread that was moved, but I cant find it. Do you still have it? If so, Ill take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back