Q

In light of the great demand for BM 42's, and the resurging popularity of the balisong (butterfly knife), I was wondering if any mfgrs. were toying with the idea of creating a competative option to the BM? There has been a good interest shown in the blade discussion area, the bali forum, and in a possibly poorly placed debate over at the BM forum. There is quite apperently a market, especially for those companies catering to an online buying pool. So, what do you think?

Dear Afee,

We have developed a butterfly knife and will be going into production with it later this year, however it does not look like a typical balisong, nor does it latch like one. Reason? We are not copy-cats (for lack of a better term) here at Delta Z's R&D department. What you will see from us would probably be considered more complementary to a balisong than a "direct" replacement for one. If you join our e-mail list from our home page you'll receive notification when it's ready for sale. For now, you can either wait for a BM, or buy something less expensive already on the market to enjoy for now.

Thanks for visiting our forum - hope to see you here again soon.

------------------
Proud Bladeforums.com SPONSOR & MODERATOR!
Please accept my personal invitation to join the new product announcement and special sale list at our web site :
www.DeltaZ-Knives.com

All right all of you guys KNOCK IT OFF!

I've got enough trouble trying to buy all the toys that are already made, and don't need outfits like DeltaZ's R&D department brewing up more toys for me to buy.
wink.gif

Now, where's that e-mail list, ahhh there it is......

Back