Recommendation? Quality clip?

Hey guys,

I have a large inkosi insingo (red micarta) & a large 21 (salted beech & damascus). I'd like to put a better clip on them. One that doesn't catch everything... comfortable in the hand and holds well in the pocket. Any suggestions?

The Hawk Clip is my absolute favorite. But with the price hike, I really can't justify it anymore. That is why I have not gotten a couple more.

If you can find one at a good deal somewhere, I would say snag it.

I put a nice hole in my leather seat cover in my car with a Hawk clip the top of it sticks out.

I have a Millit micarta clip on my daily driver Lg 21. I love it. Compliments the knife very well in my opinion. Great retention, never had any issues there at all, but not really hard on my jeans pocket. :thumbsup:

Most of the work I do is hard and rough.

B30ADF0A-4F70-4DBA-853E-5E356CBFFE17.jpeg

There is a complete review done by LW on this forum. If someone with more computer skill than I, would post a link, I think it would be helpful, or commit it to the stickies above?

I have Lynch on a couple other-brand edc's that I like quite a bit. Have one on an inkosi but it's not one of my carries so ??? lacking sufficient data.

I like the MXG clips the best for myself. I have had the Lynch and they compliment the knife very well but once they bend i found them bothersome. I went back to the MXG and while they will bend a s well they are easier to "re-adjust" in my eyes.
I have tried the Hawk clip myself, not to fond of the pointed end. Good luck with your search. :)

Just curious, were you not happy with what you found in your previous thread?

Just curious, were you not happy with what you found in your previous thread?

Curious if anybody new to CRK has tried any in that time. People get cranky when old threads get hashed up. I still haven't bought one!

I have been using a Cassy Lynch deep carry clip on my L- Inkosi, made for ether the sebenza 21s or Inkosi, its milled titanium and matches the bead blast on CRKs vary well, this clip works grate for me, although not as springing as the stock clip.

Back