Quality Leather Sheaths for a BK2

Posted thsi in the Becker forum as well. Does anyone make good quality leather sheaths for the BK2? DPKnives fine work he did on the wood handle he made for a BK2 on thread A CUSTOM BECKER BK2 for Larry917 Has inspired me to do the same with some iron wood I have laying around and if it turns out half as nice as DPKnives handle it will need a nice leather sheath. Any suggestions for sheath makers. Thanks for the help gents

I would look at the theads here on this forum, and pick out one that you like, then contact the maker and see if he can make what you would like.

Thanks gents I have been wading through that list but on dial up it is slow and tedious. Figured I'd ask folks here what they thought. I know I can not be the only one to have had a sheath made for a BK2. Sure someone had a nice one for their BK2 and would be willing to let me know who did a good job for them. There are some real craftsmen on that list and I checking with them asking if they can do a Becker

Most of us that have built a few sheaths can do the job, the problem lies in the availability of the knife or pattern. Your best bet is as you have mentioned getting one from a leather worker who has the same knife.

Or finding a local guy to do the job, I get most of my custom leather jobs from motorcycle guys needing new bags, belts, CCW holsters etc. I also have gotten a few jobs from the local gun shop where I dropped off a couple business cards. You may want to check out these sources for a local leather guy who can take the pattern right off your knife.

Back