Quality THROUGH and THROUGH!

Just got back from a quick vacation through Idaho and stopped by CRK. What a TREAT! Hoped I'd get to see a bit of the shop and ended up that Scott took a significant amount of time to show us the shop and explain the inner workings of CRK..... It was incredible! I just wanted to take a moment and post a 'THANKS' to Scott and everyone else at CRK who took the time to show us around. The emphasis on quality is readily apparent, not only in their blades, but in their staff and Customer Service as well! I am truly impressed and VERY happy I was able to stop by and see it all first hand. Mere THANKS is not enough....... But thanks all the same!
wink.gif

Shawn

------------------
'Peers don't know what they can't see...
They can't see inside of me... It's sickening
how comforting the privacy of the mind can be...
How much longer will I try before I realize I'm
desperate in the situation that I'm in again...
I'm exhausting yet another topic I've exhausted
frequently... With no regrets!' - Eve 6

That must have been a nice highlight to your trip. To actually visit where all those great creations are born.
biggrin.gif

Hermie,
You're right..... It was THE highlight! We just made a quick run to drop off my kids for a trip back to CO with my family and so on the way back without the kids we stopped by! It was really cool! Got to see quite a few of unique graphics that they were working on and Scott is an incredible artist with the patterns/shapes he uses! Haven't been able to put my Sebenza down since I got back. Might just have to trade my DA SOCOM off toward a unique graphic here pretty soon!
wink.gif

Shawn

Back