1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Review Quark Tool Review - keychain utility knife

Discussion in 'Knife Reviews & Testing' started by kreisler, Jun 13, 2019.

1. kreisler

kreisler

May 11, 2012
    i have the TPT (and TPT Slide) and used its bottle opening cap lifter, nail file, mini pry lip, flat head screw driver functionalities occasionally. both TPT's are keychain-suitable but have several tangible drawbacks under certain work conditions, some minor of which i mentioned in the reviews and other major which i didn't mention in order not to unnecessarily harm the maker's sales. there wasn't any feedback on either awesome epic review so i am guessing that the readers don't care for this kind of edc gadget no problem. hence no need to detail on the QT other than:

it is smaller than the TPT in every respect (LxWxH) and is exactly as expected whatever that means. i bought it for $17 mas $4 regged letter international shipping. Crowdfunding backers had paid like $25 mas $7 int shipping. i made a paypal currency conversion error losing €1 in the process lesson learned. bam!

:D

If you liked or didn't like this review, you're welcome to comment or ask questions. Shoot! :thumbsup:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019