Question about a CS knife

I bought a CS knife back in 1999. I believe it's a Recon Scout, on the base of the blade USACarbonV and Cold Steel on the other side. When I bought it, it didn't come with a box just the Nylon sheath and the blade is coated with some kind of epoxy. It's razor sharp and brand new, I've never cut anything with it. I just came across it in a box in my garage and was curious on what it's worth.

Thanks for the help.

Sorry, but you are not allowed to ask about value or selling on this forum. That is a nice knife, however. Your Carbon V (for vanadium) is probably made from the same 50100-B steel Becker knives are made from. Great knife.

My apologies, I am new and I guess I should have read the forum rules a little closer.

Go on ebay and see if there are carbon V recon scouts listed. That will give you an idea.

I had the same problem. I have a almost new tanto xl old voyager that I don't know the value of.

I checked eBay and saw an individual asking $350 for it.....I don't think that's a fair price. Just my opinion, I'm new to the whole knife scene.

Asking price doesn't mean anything in many cases. Some sellers ask for ridiculously high prices
and they sit there forever. Only actual sold prices mean anything. The best guide are the auctions ones.
I have sometimes watched auctions just to see how they end up.

Back