Question about benchmade

hi everyone,
Quick question, I was looking to pick up a benchmade contego, specifically the knifeworks exclusive which is the m390 blade as opposed to the m4 it normally comes with. And the blue and black g10. I noticed just this morning they were out of stock. Does anyone know if these continue to come back in stock and is a continuous order knifeworks gets or is this the end of that production. I just emailed benchmade to ask them so if no one knows I'll update this with the reply I get from benchmade in case anyone else had the same question

That sister site is interesting. I had no idea either.

Judging from the price of that 810-1401 at 22% off list, I'm guessing that may be a close-out so the knife should be jumped on for anyone looking to buy one new.

Oh Jeeeeez!!
Thanks a LOT Scott!! I appreciate it......my wallet is extremely pissed at you however!
:D
Joe
I know what you're sayin', Joe. I spent about a forty-five minutes over there last night looking at all the BMKs. Cool place to shop for Benchmades and some good close-out prices. Really sucks. :p

Absolutely horrible Steve......and I think Scott needs a time out!!
I'm still on the site........drooling......and buying!!
:D

I know what you're sayin', Joe. I spent about a forty-five minutes over there last night looking at all the BMKs. Cool place to shop for Benchmades and some good close-out prices. Really sucks. :p

Ummmmmm Steve????? When??? I've been waiting for it to pass for a loooooooooong time!!!
:(:confused::p

QUOTE="ChazzyP, post: 17470528, member: 398104"]Hang in there, Buddy...all things must pass...:(
--S[/QUOTE]

U learn something new every day. Disnt know about sister site as well.

Bookmarked next to my daily parousing

Back