Question About discontinued cold steel knives

Ok here is a little background on the situation. I enjoy collecting knives especially Cold Steel. My relative owns a gun store and while un packing old inventory we came across 2 voyagers from mid 2000's the best he can recall. 1 L fully serrated clip point VG-1 steel marked on the blade, Zytel handles no tri-ad lock. The second is a clip point no blade steel marked on it just says cold steel on blade. Both are new in box ( Blue cold steel box) old stock that never sold. Is there any collectors value to the pair? Should I get them or no? Any help would be great.

Last edited:
The second has no tri-ad lock both have rivets? Maybe? But no adjustable torques. Any idea why the second is not marked with the blade steel?

This site doesn't permit asking knife values unless you have a gold membership or higher.
But it would take you all of 5 minutes to look at ebay to get some idea. They aren't worth a
whole lot though. Especially the serrated ones. Both of your knives should also have Made in Japan
on them. My 2007 voyager has a metal clip and says VG1 on the blade.
My older voyager does not have the steel type (although its Aus8) and has a plastic clip.

I fixed that took the value out so they're not really collectors knives even for cold steel collectors? Yes I believe one has a plastic clip and definitely has no steel type on the blade so its AUS8 then I take it. Thanks for the help

Last edited:
I have a few of their old Carbon V stuff. Those and the old Ultra Lock models are by favorites from CS. Ohhh and the old 12" spear point machete. I want the 18 incher so bad. No i didnt read the OP.

Back