Question about the Small Wallet

I have a question to all you owners of the Saddleback Small Wallet, how many cards, i.e., credit cards, etc., can you get into the wallet. I am paring down my wallet and want to get a Saddleback wallet, but want to be sure I get the right size. I really want to get down to a small wallet, but just wanted an owner's perspective on what it can carry. If it helps, I have no intention of carrying any cash in the wallet.

Fellow Memphian!! I have a thread like this over in the community under gadget and gear. CHeck out the Smathers and Branson and the Col Littleton over at Oak Hall. I love the UT Smathers needlepoint (google it) but it wont hold any bills to speak of. Sometimes, I walk around with spending money and need the room.

I own the Small wallet and can easily fit 8 cards. On the ID side there is one pocket and the opposing side has 2 pockets. You can fit 2 cards in each with no problem and can even second a card behind the ID if you desire. That is 8 cards excluding the middle "cash" pocket, which you can also stuff a few cards in.

The only thing I would keep in mind when "filling" the small wallet is how many cards you will truly carry at all times. Brand new the leather is very stiff/tight and with time it wears/stretches/conforms to what you put into it. Given that you don't want to stretch out the wallet too much and then down size how many cards you carry, because they may fit too loosely.

I keep it at 8 max and often times don't even need to be carrying that many.

I will see about getting some pictures up.

Here are the Pictures!

10 Plastic Cards [assortment of gift cards, ID and CC], 2 in every pocket of the wallet.
0102112228b.jpg

0102112228a-1.jpg

0102112226.jpg

0102112225.jpg

0102112224a.jpg
0102112224.jpg

0102112223a.jpg

0102112223.jpg

After dithering over the Col Littleton front pocket wallet and the Saddleback small leather wallet, I ordered the Saddleback

Back