Question For 110 Owners

The picture you posted showed a fine $65 knife. I can’t find your “flaw” but then I’m ignorant :)

Why would you buy 2 more when dissatisfied with your first? Five first posts on Bladeforums, in the Buck subforum…it seems you’re just here to complain…I thought surfers were supposed to be laid back and chill? :)

The picture you posted showed a fine $65 knife. I can’t find your “flaw” but then I’m ignorant :)

Why would you buy 2 more when dissatisfied with your first? Five first posts on Bladeforums, in the Buck subforum…it seems you’re just here to complain…I thought surfers were supposed to be laid back and chill? :)
Ignorance could be defined as making comments without taking the time to read all of my posts and then responding in a manner that is anything but laid back and chill.

I am absolutely not here to complain...just soliciting honest input from those with more experience so I can gauge whether my expectations are realistic or not. I bought multiple knives to see if the issues I experienced with the first one were going to be pervasive or simply one-off problems. In addition to the 110, I also purchased a Buck 117 and love it, so again, I am not here to complain, badmouth Buck, etc.

Moving forward, I’d suggest you consider providing constructive feedback, especially to newer members of this forum who are asking legitimate questions and seeking guidance.

Last edited:
Back